Monday, August 11, 2008

NOOOOOOOO

Wow... Summer vacation went by so fast. Before we know it it's alrdy halfway through august and we've wasted 7 weeks of our time. High school is gonna be torture. I'm already NOT excited about it and it's only... August 11th. School starts September 3rd so that's cool. Just 23 more days left =P. That gives me ... 3 more weeks to goof off. Heh... It seems like all I'm doing everyday is being lazy and watching TV... Did I mention that we got cable after what? A year of not having it? Ya know how crazy it was to hear about my friends talk about the cool shows they saw when i had no clue what was going on?! That was just plain mean. Well... we have it now... and I'm taking advantage of it as much as i can!

Heh so... only 3 more weeks of vacation left. So much stuff I need to do, so many things i need to goof off on... time really flys when your doing nothing but watching TV and weightlifting and excercising and playing computer and updating a website. Actually, not really. That's a lotta things everyday... Never knew i was being so active... Grrr there goes my excuse of lazyness... well... school registration is coming up already, so i guess i SHOULD transfer into school mode...But.. for some strange reason... (yeah right... strange...pshh...) I don't feel like it =P
heh im still waking up everyday at like ten AM... and still sleeping at like 12... but i guess sleeping late is something i'll have to get used to =P. Ah well... Here's to a summer almost finished and a new experience in high school. Here's to the marking of our transfer from "kid" to "adult." And finally... Here's to being able to drive!!

No comments: