Hey guys. It's Jerry again. I'm just back to say that I'm really freaked out about high school. I mean, I have been hearing a lotta stuff about freshman year, and it's gonna be horrible if it's al true. I know I shouldn't be worrying, but with the pressure I'm under cause of my race (Asian. Enough said) high school is gonna be torture. Plus I missed out on all my summer school classes cause I went to China. This is going to be really tough.
But then again. I thought, "Hey... I've survived nearly all the other grades. Everything will be fine. Nothing's going to go wrong." I keep saying that to myself, but I don't think I really believe it. I went back to Pioneer today, just to get a look again (and cause I was out running and just happened to run by it) and it dawned on me that summer vacation really is almost over. I'm thinking back through it and I realize that I did absolutely NOTHING the whole summer, except grumble and moan and sleep. Boy, I'm gonna have a tough time writing about what I did over the summer. There's really nothing that was too exciting, just the same old stuff. Maybe I can re use my essay from last year. :P. iono. High school is going to be frustrating. I wonder how much all my friends changed. Well... I'll blog later. Later guys.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment