Thursday, August 7, 2008

Newsynews.weebly.com

Hey guys I'm really sorry I haven't blogged in such a long time
just that I've been really busy with my new website, or subsite...
it's just an attempt by me to hone my writing skills...
so yea...
check it out when you guys have time =P id really appreciate it
click here for the link

so anyway.....
I've been reading the Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer the last few days
and I've gotta say...
it was INCREDIBLE
though in the beggining i had my doubts, it turns out that they way the authors writes captivates you

and the details she uses are so vivid that you can really immerse yourself in the story
as if you're in it yourself. It's got to be the BEST series so far that I've read.
possibly even better than the Harry Potter series????
Well nywayz, Itz just so cool!
and especially since the fourth and final installment just came out
you can read through the whole series without having to stop and wait for all the next book to come out
though the second one is sorta of plain and useless, less action, and kind of predicting
its still vital in the knowledge it gives of the characters.
Book four begins pretty lame, but as you read on it gets more and more exciting,
with the author writing the book in the different perspectives of Bella and Jacob.
The transition can be confusing at first but you'll get used to it.
The end can really be emotionally captivating,
I think i even shed a tear myself!
It's just so amazing, just by reading it i can imagine myself among those comf---
oh wait... Ive said too much...
Musn't give out too much information should i =P
so anywayz
The series comes HIGHLY recommended by me

P.S. the movie "TWILIGHT" comes out 12.12.08... CANT WAIT!

No comments: