Well... It's that time of week again.... Time for anotherr blog...
wellz first of all... let me start by telling all you readers out there that i was feeling horrible today... and itz my BIRTHDAY!
first... there was school....
the civil war debate got me so nervous... but everyone said i did good... We won by unanimous vote =P
woot!
But i was sooo nervous! I had to hold onto my paper with both hands or else i would shake the paper soo violently...
Mrs Dearborn said we were really passionate...
Then after that i had to go to take the Early COllege Program test...
thatz like writing three essays in one hour... twenty minutes each...
i have a feeling im not gonna pass that...
then right after that...
I DIDNT EVEN GET TO GO HOME YET
my dad took me to piano lessons...
I was so fucking tired!
After that it was freezing... or more like i was...
i wouldnt stop shivering....
My teeth were moving like one inch each timee nonstopp like completely obvious shivering...
then i got a huge headache... enough to make tears come out...
laterr we ate Pho... then my mom took me to target and bought me Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii...
I spent the last hour doing Homework... I got to start playing GH3 but then my fingers got tired...
wellz... im still tired... so good night.... later guys...
O BTW... the Rock Bottom is the signature move of WWEs Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson who also stared in game plan...
HES THE BEST WRESTLER EVER! PEOPLES CHAMP! WOOT!!!!!!! ROCK BOTTOM WILL ALWAYZ BEAT THE PEDIGREE!!!! PEOPLE"S ELBOW FOREVER!!!!!!!! THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN THE HISTORY OF SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT!!!!! GO THE ROCK!!!!!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment