Okay well... This is the first blog i've done in oh so many years... the last one was on my website...... im barely on my website now... so I'm gonna transfer my blogs to here... so what to write about....
thanks to jolene for helping me find a new blog spot.. =P
Kayz... wellz i guess i should start with christine and me =P... we're doing great :D i just love spending time with her i really wish i had more time with her :D
wellz.... pretty much everything is the same....
school is gonna be horrible next year....
my mom is making me join this stupid early college program... i gotta take two IVC courses in the summer and two more during the school year.... so freaking stupid.... im gonna kill myself....
then she wants me to join swimming also!
W. T. F.
Like hell i'm doing that.... isn't it horrible enough that she's making me join this stupid IVC program... now Swimming??? letme have a LIFE! JEEZ.....
Plus im like.. working my ass off everyday and stuck with like never ending projects....
I've been spending the last two days working on the roof for the patio... Yeah.... first came hauling all the stuff here.... then moving it ontop of the roof.... and everyone knowss im afraid of heights... then i had to freaking stand on the beams... which looked like they were about to snap.... and help my dad nail in like... twenty thousand nails.... and thatz only half of it... it tooks us 3 whole freaking hours in the freaking cold ass winds... GAY
Tommorow he's gonna make me help him nail more... O_o.... I'm alrdy sore from hauling the stuff home yesterday... I'm killing myself....
Ughh...... TIRING...... well... itz 9:50... I'm kinda tired....
WOW.... I'm tired.... at 9: 50????? O_O
HOLY F**KING CRAP....
Well thatz it for now... ill blog back when i have time..... if i remember.... someone remind me?.... iono....
I have the freaking civil war debate coming up... freaking over it.... my speech is sooooo freaking stupid.... and im the opening.... ugh.... we're going on the last day too.... so we get graded the hardest... this is GAYYYYYY..... check out my myspace.... later...
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment