WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
been soo long since i last blogged =P
sorry guys
been holed up working on youtube
It took two freaking days to upload the whole orchestra concert.... >.<
like twenty minutes for each video...
And....
My annoying little cousin is reading this right now...
and now....
and now....
and now....
and.... she says shes not reading
but she relly is....
and now....
and now....
Haha aiight... okay back to the real blog
well... I've been fine
Schools all tight and everything
we got a minimum day on friday
lucky us =P
but MD schools get off till thursday!!!!
LUCKY S.O.B.S
pshhh and they get off early
well... I'm bored...
I was playing FFVII Crisis Core for the PSP a few minutes ago
We're planning to go to some park called.... Balboa in ummmmmmm San Diego
Mexican? probably
Well...
*note to self check gov challenge*
yea nywayz... I gtg... ill blog later.... sorry for the long wait =P
been busy
and all that stuff
well yea
L8R....
Like my 133t talk? lol im not even sure thatz right
well later
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment