WHOOOOOOOOOOO
FINALS ARE OVER
at least most of them nywayz...
I have spanish finals next week.
But thankgod.... Math and DST Test is finally over
The math final was a joke
WAYYYY too easy
but yea...
nywayz...
I'm getting ready to enjoy a relaxing weekend...
my last class for Montecito is this saturday and i really cant wait to be able to sleep in on saturdays again
about 13 more days of school?
but what suck is i dont even get a freaking day to relax... schools over.. graduation... and then...
BOOM.... going on a 16 our flight to china....
for FOUR FREAKING weeks....
traveling like every single day....
Ugh im gonna be so tired when iget back...
but yea...
Disneyland is up June 6th i think iono...
sumtime in june...
I really have no idea what to blog about...
I'm thinking about doing sum rants and posting them on youtube... but for now u guys will have to wait for those =P
I have no idea what to rant about and how to rant even
but yea...
lifes all good....
ill blog later... when i know what to write...
sooooo tired....
kay... later...
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment